Sabalan machinery from the beginning has played a pioneering role in manufacturing machinery for meeting the needs of concrete industries and creating economic growth. We proudly use the modern technology, know how, and professional research and development experts to step toward promoting world technology and hope this purpose make human life better and easier. For satisfying our customers around the world, and supplying their demands Sabalan group uses the experienced personnel in different sections who effort for on time delivering and best after sale services.
What have we done?
Timeless products with attention to detail.
Mission and vision
- Patent of Piosing machine in 2002
- Patent of full automatic 12 mould block making machine in 2007
- Manufacturing the first movable block machine equipped with tray in Iran in 2008
- Manufacturing the first full automatic plaster panel machine in 2009 Manufacturing the first and largest full automatic artificial
- stone machine in 2010
- Manufacturing world's first and largest full automatic movable block machine with 3 rows (S20) in 2011
- Manufacturing wet press machine for the first time in the middle cast in 2012
- Designing and constructing world's largest Islamic facades with invisible structure.
we are hiring To the team Join our talents
Contact us and send your resume
Installation of devices by technical experts
Our technicians are fully trained in many areas of industrial installation, maintenance and repair. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you.
According to the size of the customer's land and the desired amount of daily production, Tabriz Sablan Electricity Company is able to provide more than 23 models of devices.
Tabriz Sablan Electricity Company is trying to deliver customized devices as soon as possible due to the work traffic of technical personnel.
The piecing machine 2030 is the largest fixed piecing machine of Sablan Barq Tabriz, which is able to produce all kinds of blocks, tables, flooring, channels, water surfaces, etc. by changing the mold.